Super Secret Supper Club Returns to the Neighborhood (February 18th)
If you missed October’s dinner, the supper club is going down again. Recently featured in Thrillist’s An Insider’s Guide to 13 Secret Supper Clubs in Chicago, it looks like Mike & Anne are whipping up another delicious meal for everyone in the neighborhood.
“Greetings with news of wonder from within! We’d like to present to you some of our favorite things stuffed into other things (Stuff Stuffed with Stuff Supper).
MMMMMMenu stuff stuffed with stuff. ” – SBK
- Shrimp and Pork Sausage on Steamed Bao, Shaved Celery, Red Onion, Sambaal Mustard, Tumeric Pickle spear.
- Beef Carpaccio, koji cured egg yolk, jalapeno ice, black sea salt, pink pepper corn in lettuce cup.
- Porcini stock with matzo ball filled with duxelles.
- Garlic Ricotta stuffed roasted beet, peanut miso paste, lime chili peanuts.
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with blood orange gelee and blood orange chip.
*Veggie options made available upon request, prior to event
Grab a few neighbors and we’ll see you there!
Tickets: Order your tickets here
Get in the know: Subscribe to the mailing list