What Was Going on in Edgewater Glen 40 Years Ago This Month?
Curious what was going on in the neighborhood 40 years ago? Checkout this little snapshot from the May 1976 archives.
– There was the annual election of Edgewater Glen Association Officers
– There was a baby boom on Glenlake
– The 1500 block of Hood picked a date for their block party
– A good samaritan was spotted picking up trash on Glenlake
– Planning for the Edgewater Glen Garden Walk was well underway (complete with hot dogs, lemonade and “International Dancers”)
So, in a nutshell, nothing has changed 🙂
See the full 40+ years of EGA Newsletter Archives here