Curious what was going on in the neighborhood 40 years ago? Checkout this little snapshot from the May 1976 archives.
– There was the annual election of Edgewater Glen Association Officers
– There was a baby boom on Glenlake
– The 1500 block of Hood picked a date for their block party
– A good samaritan was spotted picking up trash on Glenlake
– Planning for the Edgewater Glen Garden Walk was well underway (complete with hot dogs, lemonade and “International Dancers”)
So, in a nutshell, nothing has changed 🙂
See the full 40+ years of EGA Newsletter Archives here